10.31.2010

No Matter Where This World Takes Us...

I'm not quite sure why....but I fell in love with this quote the minute I read it:
"Even though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still friends."
Maybe...because it so accurately illustrates what we as people look for in our friendships, what is there in the strongest of friendships...or maybe because it is so beautifully phrased? I really don't know. But anyhow, I love it for what it is...Just thought that I'd share that :)
Oh and happy Halloween! Hope that you had your share of too much candy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment