4.01.2013

Guess what?

Surprise guys! :)

[Disclaimer: This is not an April Fools joke, I promise. ;) No, but actually.]

I know, I know, I have been absolutely terrible at checking back on here, and although my blog will forever be my love, le bio textbook and a number of other things have requested my attention. Not to fear, though! Whatever said and done, writing will never quite escape me, and often even amidst neurons and muscles and whatever else bio occupies my brain, I will find myself often musing about little things which eventually make themselves into mental poems, so to speak. That said, April being National Poetry Month, I have made a commitment to myself to spend a substantial portion of my time here with you all at Merry Go Round and I can guarantee a plethora of fresh poems, ideas, and thoughts to come. :)

That said, I'm so glad to be back here and I haven't quite missed anything nearly as much.

Happy reading y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment