7.10.2011

Until The Very End

Harry. Potter.
As most of you know, this week is the final week before the series that has gotten the hearts of so many readers finally comes to an official end. Although I wouldn't exactly called myself a fanatic, Harry Potter means so much to me and I guess that you could say that I'll always have a special place in my heart for Ron, Hermione, and of course Harry (in addition to a few other random characters that for some reason I've grown to adore...Luna for example :)). I really can't put into words how amazed I am with J.K. Rowling, who had this entire enthralling plot line and world all made up simply from her ideas and head. There are a million emotions that come with knowing that the last movie will be released this Friday (excitement, joy, but then of course sadness and dread that it is all coming to an end.) To those of you who are reading this thinking *wow...she's crazy...* that's okay, the magic of HP is something that maybe only crazy people like me get (; haha just kidding, but anyhow, I'll keep this short. I'm unbelievably excited for Friday and I'm sure that the movie will be the most unimaginably perfect ending. I can't believe that I'm saying goodbye to fictional characters, but you know what? It's so much more than that. After years and years of watching the movies, reading the books, and continuing with Harry, Ron, and Hermione on their journey, I guess this is finally it. <3
For now, here are a few of my personal HP favorites (: (most of these I found randomly online or stumbled across...enjoy!)
Oh Starbucks...

if only Geometry was like this (:


Oh Ron and Hermione...

(:

ahaha this one just made me smile :)

until the very end. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment