11.15.2011

Casting Away Those Whispers


[daunting.]

They say, they said, they know, 
the words echo quietly in my head.
The musings of a fairy tale--
perhaps I once read.

It pushes, it asks, it stays
lingering, unready to leave
these voices, these fears, these questions
only once hard to perceive...

My little inner self dances 
slowly across the floor
musing over these questions,
soon enough at the door. 

 [ethereal.] 

There is something utterly magical
as I take my place on the ground--
picking apart each little star,
knowing each wish has been found.

It engulfs me in it's presence,
sings me a melodious song.
Stretches widely--broadly--
wonderfully...
assuring me that nothing will go wrong.

[beautiful.]

This picturesque portrait of a tomorrow
drawn in deep blues, lavenders, a grey.
This daunting, ethereal beautiful sky,
Enchanting the world in which I lay.

And gracefully, immaculately, perfectly,
the most crooked of stars aligned,
the voices, their whispers cast away--
under my midnight sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment